Hi, I'm Tiffany, and I design with words.
I'm a Content Designer living in Austin, Texas. I design user experiences with a focus on copy and strategic content. I'm passionate about collaborating to create intuitive, enjoyable products.
How I work
I love collaborating with teams of designers and developers to create intuitive digital experiences. I believe in taking the guesswork out of concept development through research and testing, and I'm passionate about distilling complex information into clear, concise content. I never get bored thinking about words, whether it's microcopy, snappy headlines, support docs, or just staring into a dictionary.
I specialize in these fun things:
- UX writing
- Information architecture
- UX concepting and research
- Multi-platform content strategy
- Presentation storytelling
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Instructional and technical writing
When not working, I'm likely to be found exploring with my dog, rock climbing, enjoying wine with friends, or trying to master the guitar. If you're ever in need of an audiobook recommendation, ask away. And yes, you can totally call me Tiffapiffa.
- Senior Content Designer, YouEarnedIt, 2017–present
- Senior UX Content Associate,
- Senior Content Designer, Chaotic Moon Studios, 2013-2016